Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I wonder what they'll be like...

So I know I have already made a post for today...

...but moments ago a friend of mine posted this video on my facebook and it was just too perfect not to share with you. Because you see, this child is me. Except for that fact that I think her red hair is natural. But really, I would have done the same thing when I was six with Luke chapter 2 (the Christmas story) if there was such a thing as youtube back then. But alas, the only computer software my family owned was Pong, and I was thus forced to showcase my creative talents at our family talent shows. And now I realize just how entertaining I truly was. Except I'm not sure if that was the kind of entertaining I was going for. But hey, as long as people are laughing, I'll take it.

For those of you who wonder (which may be none of you, short of our parents) what Jake and I's kids will be like someday... Here's a very probable picture:


For those of you who are a little scared after watching that... I feel your pain. Please pray for us. :)

2 comments: