Sunday, January 30, 2011

Napkin Notes

So to complete this week of honing my maternal instincts... the coupon for this week seems perfectly fit (as late in the week as it comes).

I.O.U..... your very own sack lunch packed by 'moi.'

Cute, right? Now some of you might think this one is just too easy. But then I might remind you that I am in no way, shape, or form, a morning person. As in hitting the snooze button 27 times, hair looks like Medusa, and can barely open my eyes until I've had my morning cup o' joe kinda person. (I'm actually currently trying to mend this problem... someday I'll update you on my progress when I see some.)

Needless to say, waking up in time to make a sack lunch is actually somewhat of a challenge to me. But it is a challenge that I gladly welcome... and am even a bit excited about. Mostly because I've recently gotten in the habit of cutting and preparing my food for easy grab n' go access in the fridge immediately when I get home from the grocery store. That, and the fact my mother-in-law recently sent me home a box of nabisco snacks.

So here's to tomorrow's earlier morning, and handwritten notes on napkins (yes, I'm actually gonna go old school elementary lunch style-- I feel it's only right).

No comments:

Post a Comment